每日听力白话素材 | 《失看的主妇》母子不吝对薄公堂?
新东方在线“新概念英语”严选好课,年度更低88折,详情请点击:最完全版本《新概念英语》收集视频精讲课程
通过对话,请答复以下问题:
(谜底请写在文章留言区)
Who did Andrew invite?
今天的听力白话素材参考谜底
What secret did the nurse discover?
Susan is married.
重点讲解
1. basement: 地下室
eg.The basement hallway is painted a warm yellow.
地下室的走廊漆成了热黄色。
2.run out: 用尽
eg. Their luck had simply run out. Still, never fear.
他们的好运已经到头了。不外,别担忧。
对话部门
Bree:Andrew, did I hear the bell?
Andrew 是不是有人敲门?
Bree: Oh, hello.
哦,,你好。
Samuel Bormanis: I'm Samuel Bormanis. I'm here to see Andrew.
我喊Samuel Bormanis。我是来见Andrew的。
Bree: Oh, okay. Are you a friend of Andrew's?
哦,你是Andrew的伴侣?
Samuel Bormanis: I'm his lawyer.
我是他的律师。
Bree: His lawyer? Well, why on earth would Andrew need a lawyer?
他的律师?Andrew干吗要律师?
Andrew : Here you go, Sam.
你来了,Sam。
Bree: Honey, what happened to…to your face?
宝物你的脸怎么了?
Andrew : I... you hit me. Don't you remember?
我...是被你打的。你不记得了?
Bree: For the record, I did not punch my son.
我事先声明,我绝对没有打我儿子。
Bree: I slapped him with an open palm.
我只是抽了他一耳光。
Andrew : Yeah, but, mom, the thing is when you drink, you don't know your own strength.
是的,可是妈妈,你都饮醒了就不晓得下手有多重了。
Bree: This is ridiculous .Can't you see this is a performance?
那太好笑了,你看不出他是在拆的吗?
Samuel Bormanis: Mrs. Van de Kamp, I've heard enough.
Van de Kamp夫人,我不想再听下往了。
Samuel Bormanis: Clearly, this environment is a highly dysfunctional one.
很明显,那个情况其实太差了。
Samuel Bormanis: Andrew has retained my services in order to pursue a healthier living situation.
Andrew逃求我的搀扶帮助,是为了获得更好的安康的生活情况。
Bree: And what might that be?
什么生活情况?
Andrew : I, um, I wanna be emancipated.
我…我要求不再受父母牵制。
Bree: Emancipated?
离开父母监管?
Samuel Bormanis: As an emancipated minor, Andrew would be able to live on his own.
做为一个离开监管的未成年人Andrew将独立生活。
Samuel Bormanis: He'd still go to school, of course, but he'd be released from all adult supervision.
当然他还会陆续上学,但是他将离开任何成年人的监管。
Bree: Well, that's the silliest thing I've ever heard of.
那几乎愚笨之至。
Bree: How would he support himself?
他怎么养活本身?
Samuel Bormanis: Well, he'd be in complete control of his own finances.
他本身管本身的财政。
Bree: So that's what this is about…your trust fund?
说了半天,本来是为了你的小我基金的事。
Samuel Bormanis: Obviously, we'd all prefer not to go to family court,
当然,我们都不情愿看到各人对簿公堂,
Samuel Bormanis: but with the violence and your D.U.I. Charge,
不外鉴于你有暴力倾向和酒后驾车的笔录。
Samuel Bormanis: it could get ugly.
就算闹上法庭也不会都雅的。
Bree: Uh, Mr. Bormanis. I'll need a little time to think about this.
Bormanis先生我需要时间考虑一下。
Samuel Bormanis: You have 24 hours.
我给你24小时。
新东方在线“新概念英语”严选好课,年度更低85折,详情请点击:最完全版本《新概念英语》收集视频精讲课程
应试神器!进步英语写做才能的重要课程, 年度更低85折,详情请点击: 选举我的一门重磅课程:《大学英语写做》
欢送在 留言区分享您的感悟。
选举阅读(点击标题问题即可翻开)
最强版本《新概念英语》收集视频课程
《大学英语写做》 初阶班和进阶班已全数上线
国表里严重测验网课选举:末极版本
雇用在线英语白话纠音教师
李延隆,新东方教导集团首届十大演讲师之一,“相信将来”“梦想之旅”大型公益讲座全国巡讲师,集团20周年勋绩教师奖得主,集团教学培训师,集团北美测验治理中心演讲师,北京新东方学校元老级资深名师,首届赴美国拜候团成员,在“新东方在线”及“步步高进修机”录造的《新概念英语》课程深受广阔英语进修者喜欢,“一天一点”会员白话群开创人兼主讲教师。
欢送存眷李延隆教师的新浪微博:@李延隆教师
已经添加李延隆教师微信(一号~七号)的不要反复添加。
Tags: